What is Pre Wedding Photography? Pre wedding photographers in Pune
Pre wedding photography is a moderately new trend arising in India. You may be familiar with engagement photography, where couples wear more casual clothes and have a beautiful photo session. In pre wedding photography usually the shoot is done few months before the wedding and most of the couples like to wear their wedding outfits for photoshoot. However, pre wedding photography allows couples to wear their beautiful wedding outfits, and pick their favorite poses and locations to save forever through photos.
Many couples will have the same pre wedding photographer as their wedding day photographer. This helps you to build harmony with the photographer and you will feel more at ease on your wedding day. Your photographer will also have the opportunity to learn about you and your partner, and how to work with you to catch the best possible and unforgettable pre-wedding moments. Although, it will remain a lifelong memory for you and your life partner.
Difference between Pre Wedding & Engagement Photography
Although the terms are often used vice versa, there is a minor difference between pre wedding and engagement photography. While both photo sessions are taken prior to the wedding, pre wedding photography sees the couples wearing their full wedding outfits. On the other hand, In Engagement photography, usually couples wearing clothes they would not wear on their wedding day. Widely, there are different sets of clothes for Engagement & Wedding. In Hindu religion, there are different types of Sarees, Lehengas or dresses are available for Engagements. Many couples like to use props and accessories to add to their photo.
Locations for Pre wedding photography
Every couple is different and will have their own idea of what they want for their photos, but here are some popular options we’ve seen over the years.
Beaches: Many people dream of a beach photo shoot, the blue skies and clear waters make for a perfect background in any photo.
Parks and Gardens: Many couples choose to take their pre wedding photos in spring when the blossoming flowers create a beautiful colorful backdrop. Spring is also one of the more comfortable seasons for wearing a wedding dress outside.
Buildings and Hotels: Historical buildings and hotels with strong architectural design give photos a classic feel. Hotel foyers, ballrooms, and grand staircases also make a stunning setting for pre wedding photos.
Tourist Hot Spots – Historical locations: Historical locations and tourist hot spots are popular settings for the many couples who decide to go overseas and do a destination photo shoot for their pre wedding photos.
Popular Locations in Pune for Pre wedding photography.
- Parvati Hill – The second-highest point of Pune
- Khadakwasla Lake – Lakeside caressed by rolling hills
- Saras Baug – Among most beautiful gardens in Pune for photoshoot
- Pu La Deshpande Udyan – Peace amidst hustle and bustle
- Aga Khan Palace – An opulent backdrop
- Pataleshwar Temple – Rugged and enticing
- Fort Jadhavgadh – History merging with modernity
- Shaniwar Wada – The Bajirao fort
- Sinhagad Fort – Hill fort for magnificent pictures
- Lavasa – A vibrant township near Pune
Popular Locations in Mumbai for Pre wedding photography.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park – Flaunt your love in the forest
- Hanging Gardens – Let the love blossom
- Imagica Theme Park – Straight from fantasy world
- Marine Drive – A boulevard of heart-warming dreams
- Gateway Of India – Gateway to a new beginning
- Bandstand – Rocky seashore with garden and fort
- Juhu Beach – For couples in love with the beach
- Vasai Fort – For a romantic ruins’ backdrop
- Asiatic Library – Unfurling hues of Greek architecture
- Kala Ghoda – Mumbai’s very own artistic neighborhood